An active day for Riot who also just announced the latest patch [3.07] for Valorant
- ● Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents.
- ● Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot.
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- ○ Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- ○ Many of you use Deathmatch to warm up, and its drop-in-drop-out nature
makes that work great. Which is why we’ll now support DM as a drop-in-drop-out mode with no penalties for leaving a game early.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- ○ VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- ○ SHould result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- ○ Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- ○ 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- ● A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players BUGS
- ● Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).